Thursday, May 8, 2008

The....Best....Ever....

So for those of you who keep up with all the videos of Ellerie, either the ones I put on this blog or on Facebook, you might find this jewel the best of them all. Seriously. There's nothing better than a hidden camera to catch everything...well, in Ellerie's case, a hidden camera is simply one that neither Mommy or Daddy is holding. If we don't have it, it's like it doesn't even exist. Perfect.

video

In other avenues, I have just a few days until my craft fair and I am finishing up all the loose ends and unfinished projects. At this exact point, that amounts to two blankets and one dress. In all, about 3 hours of work, give or take a little, so that will be left until tomorrow. I have grown so out of love with my sewing machine because I've been using it so much that I have really slowed down in finishing these last few things. I am sick of flannel, and as we all know, I think I have an allergy to it anyways. Speaking of allergies, I think I might actually be developing some real outdoor iritant allergies or something. I have to ask my Dad what his are like, but it's worse when I'm outside. Throat feels all scratchy and sometimes even like it's in my ears...great, I know. I figure it's due in part to the ongoing Georgian drought, as well as possible new plants that I haven't been around before??? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get used to sneezing 10 times in a row. Yeah, you try that and see how your nose feels. Not to mention your hands...indignantly saying to you to stop sneezing on them, what did they ever do to you?

Well, my Thursday night of ABC bliss is starting, so alas, I shall sign out and enjoy my TV vegetation. Peace.

4 comments:

L said...

oh my gosh. i was scared...that was hilarious though-she is quite the chatterer! it was like she was communing with another world..hahahah

Andrea said...

That was funny!

T said...

I loved watching her antics; she definitely has your side of the family in her antics.

ALYN said...

Not exactly a "counter rant" But I bet that cage smells better than the monkey house at the zoo. I like the appearance of Daddy Gorilla at the end... : )