Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And Now For The Present Day....

This is the demon tree branch that dropped off the tree, during a windless, storm-free day, onto our car. Saw it happen with my own eyes. It wasn't even dead wood. What?!?

So the damage isn't terrible, but still, there wasn't any reason for it, really. Good thing it didn't shatter the back windshield. It could have been so much worse.

Some more scuffing.

It was a huge branch....Matt had to get help from our neighbor to move it out of the way.
In other news, the move went well. The number of full boxes is quickly diminishing into the apartment I would like. I am rather compulsive when it comes to unpacking and getting everything into "its place." One of my OCD tendancies :) Anyways, I love all the colors that we ended using and my work looks great. I will put up pictures when I have everything put together and, of course, pictures on the wall. I couldn't let anyone see it any sooner...lol.
Anyways, nothing else much is up. Matt is off in Clemson helping his brother move, and he's staying overnight, so I'm by myself for just under two days. It's okay, I guess. I have free movie channels to indulge in :) Later!

2 comments:

Erika said...

I'm so glad you're safe and that it wasn't worse. It's always interesting how things have a mind of their own! Glad to hear you're getting all moved in. Where did you move too?

Jessi said...

Geez! I agree with Erika and am really glad that it wasn't a person instead of the car!