Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Little Late Night Fun...

TAGS

3 JOYS
  • watching Ellerie do something funny and/or new
  • thinking about Matt
  • accomplishing something crafty :)

3 FEARS

  • having another miscarriage
  • one of my family members dying
  • the things under the bed....lol don't laugh

3 GOALS

  • get the darn apartment painted!
  • work on picking up more business for my business :)
  • be the best wife/mom I can be

3 OBSESSIONS

  • doing stuff on the computer
  • always having to have a sewing project going
  • straight lines (ask or don't ask...I warned you)

3 SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME

  • hmm....I have a fiery temper...you'd know that if I know you really well!
  • I need to teach myself how to read SLOWER....seriously, when the entire Harry Potter series only takes up 2 weeks of your time...with a baby...something isn't right.
  • Teaching terrifies me...I'd rather speak in church every Sunday for a year.

4 PLACES I GO OVER & OVER

  • Walmart....seriously, way too much
  • Church
  • my other apartment
  • to my comfy bed...I love my bed :)

4 PLACES I LIKE TO EAT

  • Ottavios (sadly, in Provo)
  • Chick-fi-A (the "ritzy" fast food...lol)
  • Zaxby's (the closest fast food to us)
  • Olive Garden (reluctantly the best Italian in the area....something about their breadsticks)

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO BE NOW

  • On vacation...anywhere
  • Florida w/family
  • Australia
  • Europe

4 TV SHOWS I LOVE

  • LOST
  • House
  • Heroes
  • The Office

4 RECENT BOOKS

  • Oliver Twist, currently reading
  • One of the Harry Potters, any will do :)
  • There's a Wocket In My Pocket
  • The Book of Mormon

4 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING - This means you have to do this same thing...if you want :)

  • Mom
  • Matt
  • Joy G. (if you read this)
  • Lee (if you have time, and of course, read this :) )

That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

T said...

my responses are on my blog