Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fallish Things Are Here To Stay

First off, let's get the annoying/depressing thing out of the way. I didn't sell anything at my first craft fair. I think a rather interesting/unfortunate booth placement had a little to do with it, and possibly the wrong type of people coming through to look. Either way, these are some pictures of my booth.








Next, it's football season, of course. Every Florida Gator girl needs a Gator dress, right? Well Ellerie's is a little late in coming, but it's finally made. It also can be worn without the ribbon for a regular, and very cute, I might add, dress. What do you think?


A slightly closer look...the ribbon will tie in the back when she wears it.


The kind of badly done jack-o-latern that me and Matt carved. We were trying to get a picture of Ellerie looking at it...you can vaguely tell that she's over there on the left...


And this is her actual reaction in the light of the glaring flash.


The video is of Ellerie and this neighborhood dog that ventured into our front area this afternoon. We've heard him barking for a week now, on and off, from next door and he's been hanging out around our place ever since. I feel bad...he's so tiny and he must be freezing (it's been cold today) but I am pretty sure he belongs to someone.

video

5 comments:

"L" said...

That is a really sweet dog! No tags?? You should call the pound and see if anyone is asking about it. When you give it water does it drink it really voraciously? It looks thin....try giving it water and seeing how intensely it drinks. If it drinks really crazy, it may be lost. Also, give it one of Ellerie's newborn sweaters, because that dog does NOT have enough fur to be outside. PS-Ellerie is hilarious!

"L" said...

also.....your stuff looks AWESOME the way it is displayed, I'm sorry that more people aren't buying your stuff. It may be due to a slow economy, you wouldn't believe the ridiculous sales online for stuff. Prices have gone down on BR.com Dresses used to come out at $150 a piece and now they come out at $110 and then go on sale a week later. IT's crazy! People just aren't willing to buy as much right now. It will get better. I might just stick to the online stuff though for a while...

IF I had a kid I would buy your stuff :)

T said...

Your booth is fantastic. You have a super showing. Maybe L is right about the economy cause your stuff is darling. We'll brainstorm this weekend. L is right about the dog too. Who knows you may have found yourself a pet!

T said...

Oh and EB is absolutely, unequivocally the most adorable child I have ever seen (since you and your siblings that is!). I can't wait to see her and maybe the little dog too.

Erika said...

You've been "Boo-ed" check out my blog for your treat!

Your booth looks so cute! I'm sorry you didn't sell anything. I wish I was there to shop for all of the people I know that are having babies soon! Ellerie's dress is adorable too.

I think you've got yourselves a new little puppy if no one is looking for it. If it is still around you may want to take it in and see if it has a micro chip which will say who the owners are.