Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sugar & Spice or Naughty & Nice?

So these are your two choices, obviously. Girl or boy. We've gotten a few guesses in the last few days, but the truth remains to be revealed....at the end of this post. Now don't go all fast to the bottom, let's see if your eyes are as good as ours.

Here's the kind of scary face picture...the face is on the left, the body on the right. Kind of cute in its own way, right? Um...yeah...moving on :)


A cute little picture of some moving feet.





Here's where your guessing cap comes into play. The gender is made known in this picture....what do you think?


And now for the real answer....

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Congrats if you guess right. On or around March 15th we'll be welcoming baby Bennett James into the world.....with mommy's luck, probably around March 22nd :)

15 comments:

The Connors Master said...

YES!!! Now the house won't be overrun by estrogen! Victory is ours! Our family rocks. Nivette, Ellerie, and Ben are the best!

Southern Belle said...

I was right. I just remember what the doctor told us was the difference between girls and boys on ultrasounds. Looks like you have lots of new stuff to create for your little boy!

Kelsey said...

Ooh, the Ides of March! I'm sooooo stoked about this little boy. And what a wonderful name. Not another E.B., though, like you guys said? Bennett James is awesome. However, I had planned on having an Emmett James. So, that'll be interesting.

ALYN said...

That's exciting, I can't wait to see his wardrobe! Haha!
And I could tell by the picture. That's amazing that he's named already! Charlie is also middle named James.

Deidre said...

Wow. He just doesn't have any secrets does he?! That is how David's were too. No question as to his boyness... :)

The Snyder Family said...

CONGRATS!! You will love having a little boy! I love his name too!

Tiff said...

Congrats!! I know that you and Matt are thrilled!

Lance and Missy said...

yay! a boy! it seems right to have one of each.:) congratulations! I think bennett is a cool name too.:)

Erika said...

How exciting! I don't know how some people could tell from that picture... maybe you have to have had kids already, or at least know what you're looking at. I couldn't tell what anything in that picture was! Sorry! But I love the name... one day I may be calling you to ask for help naming one of our own. I always thought it was interesting that you had all of your kids names picked out, and I had never thought about it. Anyway, congratulations, I'm so excited for you!

Bethany said...

Clever way of revealing it. Solid name. I like it all. We love our boy. He's loads of fun. I'm sure your boy'll be too.

Sara said...

congrats!!1 Fun times that you'll have one of each now!

ALYN said...

P.S. Madi has a classmate named Benett.

Jessi said...

Congrats!! I'm SO excited for you! (And I agree with Erika...I had no idea what I was looking at... so it's a good thing that doctors do!) March is the best month! :0)

Saralyn said...

That picture looked just like the one when we learned Tanner was a boy. I'm glad they were able to tell. I bet Matt is thrilled.

The Pimentel Family said...

Congrats!! We're so excited for you guys!