Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Sewing Corner

I finally have all my sewing things out of the pantry/various areas around the kitchen and into my newly organized sewing corner. It's still in the kitchen, but it's all contained in this one little corner. Since it's a blank wall, too, I decided to hang some of my tools and thread, which meant I could use more space on my shelving units for other stuff.



Inside my two-door unit. I love my green cloth tote boxes...they were meant to go in the open unit next door, but they didn't fit...oh well :)


Ellerie, who, as usual, thinks that water tastes better in Mommy's water bottle.

3 comments:

Grandma and Pop said...

It looks like your sewing unit fits perfectly on that wall. Very organized Nivette!

Southern Belle said...

I love the table and such. Very nice. Hm...I wonder if Brian would let me do that...oh no it is Jocelyn that would attach my sewing machine. I love the book too.

Jessi said...

That's so much fun! I made hand bags for my sisters for Christmas (I got a sewing machine last year for Christmas). I'm totally addicted!