Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just a little something...

It's another "I figure I can't get annoying when people don't update their blog if I'm not updating my own" post....lol. Anyways, not a whole lot of entirely interesting things have been happening lately. I guess the big thing was this; we got the okay from my doctor to get induced a week early to coincide with Matt's spring break. That will hopefully make it a little less stressful on him if he doesn't have to worry about classes and a second baby..for one week at least. My mom will be coming down, of course, but every little thing we can do, you know? So that means only 5.5 weeks, 39 days, etc. Bennett definitely needs some more growing room, but there's not a whole lot I can do about that right now. Most days are spent in a varying state of discomfort and annoyance at my overall physical condition, but hey - I brought this upon myself. He just better be dang cute to make it worth my while ;)

I have also begun to have a few sales from my business now that it's on Etsy.com (http://lovedovedesign.etsy.com for those interested). Anyone who has been there knows that being "hearted" is kind of a big thing...well, to me at least...and I'm to 26 now :) It's kind of like a big, warm fuzzy every time..lol. I cut out a bunch of stuff that I'll work on sewing tomorrow and then hopefully before the week is out, I'll have that stuff up on the website. It certainly beats a huge rush to get ready for a craft fair that lasts one day. It's more like a "do it when I can" thing, which is why I'm glad I am getting it established at Etsy before Bennett comes. Hopefully the business will continue to varying degrees with two kids...I certainly hope so. It's pretty addicting, and taking that away cold turkey might be detrimental!

Anyways, I knew this post wasn't going to be long or involve lots of fun pictures...but like I said, I needed to update so I wouldn't be a hypocrite! Hopefully some more interesting things will happen soon....and hopefully this won't be the last post until Bennett pops out. I'm not that much of a procrastinator!

1 comment:

Deidre said...

So what kind of wonderful doctor do you have?! Out here in the east they let you go 7 to 10 days past your due date. Who cares if your husband is in school or the baby is too big or whatever. Forget an EARLY induction. This is made more frustrating by the fact that my first doctor was much more like your current one. Perhaps I should continue the whining in a private e-mail but I'm so glad it is working out for you guys!!