Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pay It Forward

You may have seen this on other blogs - you sign up to receive something homemade and crafty, and then you pay it forward by doing the same thing for 3 people who sign up to do it on your blog.

So here’s how it works:
  • Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift sometime in the next 3 months.
  • You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog.
  • Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay it forward post on your blog within one day.

So, anyone game? You can be a friend, family member, or even a random visitor to this blog. Just as long as you’re willing to pay it forward, you are eligible to participate! I guess it won't be something too terribly huge, since that would make it cost a lot to ship as well, but you guys know what I can do - comment away!

5 comments:

Erika said...

You know I always love things you make!

Lance and Missy said...

oooh, you make cute stuff! send something to ME.:)

Tiffany said...

I'm game!!! I would LOVE to get something from you!!! Hope all is going well!! Love ya:)

Lance and Missy said...

gosh, everything you make is so cute! I guess I especially like your pacifier clips and burp cloths.:) my's favorite color is pink. lol, or her mom's...

Tiff said...

Hey Nivette, I hope that you read this. I may post this reponse in the comments on my blog just in case you don't read this. I didn't respond, I actually think that it may be Tiffany Joyner. I do think that your stuff is amazing and would love to have all of it... but I'll be honest!