Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

M -

I just wanted to say thanks for being such a great dad to Beast #1 and Beast #2...we know it's not peaches and cream all the time! I've known for a long time, even before we had kids, that you would be a great dad. And who knew, incidentally, that you'd be the one to have more patience at times than I? Certainly not me :) You're doing a great job at being there and providing for our entire family, even though times are tough and I'm sure every day brings new frustrations. But trust me - I appreciate it a lot, as do the kids...they may scream, cry, kick, bite, etc....but we all know they love Daddy, too, amidst all their contrary verbalizations...lol.

So to close, Happy Father's Day honey....can you keep up for an entire year until next Father's Day, cause #2, #3 and #4 can't do it without our #1 :) We love you!

N (with Beast #1 and #2 in mind, of course...)

No comments: