Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Veritable Vineyard of Alphabet Lovelies...

So goes our lives the past little while...












We took a much-needed vacation to see Matt's family in SC and we also got to head to Folly Beach for a day. It was great. Pictures are soon to come of the finished apartment...trust me, it makes me twitch having to put up pictures like that...nothing's on the wall, boxes everywhere...ack! It looks so much better now! Heck, it looked so much better probably 1 hour after that was taken...lol. Anyways, Matt has started the new job and is liking it so far. Me and the kids are trying to get into a routine of things. We have a new library card and we've checked out a local park that Ellerie loves. She also likes to watch the trains go by the house...which is like four or five times a day. I have my own little sewing corner again, so of course, I'm happy! I even sewed up an order today. Probably the only one I'll get for August, but it's nice to take things slowly sometimes.
Oh yeah, I opened my big mouth and said I'd rather speak in church every Sunday than teach a class....guess who gets to speak this Sunday? ;) Yeah, that would be me.

3 comments:

Jessi said...

So fun!! I have a friend that did an alphabet book for her kids... only real pictures like these.

Tiffany said...

Things are looking good! it's good to see your (Matt's) parents! Tell them hi for us!

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh! Bennett is getting so big! You have a cute family!
I'm glad you made the move successfully! Good luck settling in!