Thursday, May 20, 2010

eight days and counting...

...till Plumb Alley Day!  Here's some quick pictures to show you what I've been up to my EARS in for the past few months.




So if you want to get technical, this is like 125 key fobs, 100 bibs, 8 onesies, 2 scrappy quilts..and that doesn't count old stuff I'll be taking to try and make some space.  I have a new opportunity to have my products in a real brick-and-mortar store.  How awesome is that??  If all goes as planned, the shop (also dealing in child and maternity consignment) will open in the late summer.  The girl who is going to open this shop is a doll and though we haven't met yet, I can't wait to see her and get things rolling!

4 comments:

Modestfy said...

My goodness, woman! You have been busy. I hope you clean up at the fair and get some mad cash. :-)

Grandma and Pop said...

WoW! I hope it all sells well. Looks great.

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Wow girl you have been busy! Love the cute bibs! Congrats on selling in a store, your awesome!

Leah said...

You have been one busy lady! It all looks great! I'm so excited that you will being having your stuff in a store soon. That is awesome!