Wednesday, September 15, 2010

a little something

Ellerie likes to read herself books now.  Here's the transcript of one book before the video took place.  I tried to get everything...there are a few things missing here and there.  I don't think it matters much...lol.

"These are my favorite books.  I want this one.  Never seen this one.  It’s called the Lake of Juisum of Hansel.  Good, this is a new one about a giant.  There’s a new giant in this book.  Once upon a time happily ever after there was a princess.  The new Book of Mormon is called the golden plates.  Ohh, the golden plates.  The golden plates were beautiful.  So Joseph Smith took one to Jesus and one to himself.  Oh, plates!  Giant began to go on the book and it rained like thunder, it raced the toothbrush in this book.  Because there’s no one in this picture.  With one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten flowers, I say this, name of Jesus Christ Amen."

Hehe..and here's the next one on film.


Also, here are a few pictures of a hooded bath towel I made for a recent baby shower.



5 comments:

Molly said...

hahaha - she is so funny. I can't believe how grown up she seems....so cute! Way to go Ellerie

Grandma and Pop said...

Ellerie, you are so cute. I love your story.

T and R said...

Haha! That is quite a story she made up. She's a smart girl!

Leah said...

OMG! She is so stinkin' cute! Her hair has gotten so long now. She must get her reading skillz from her mama!

Andrea said...

OH! I wish I could see Ellerie more! She is so cute! And those towels are darling! Nice job!