Saturday, July 16, 2011

it's the end....

Well, of the Harry Potter movies.  My poor eyes are really raw...it doesn't help that I've been a bit sick, either.  I'm happy and sad at the same time.  It was probably the best movie of the 8, in my opinion...I don't know....it just seemed like they kept getting better and better every installment.

Here are some pictures to make those of you who are sad {like me} happy :)  Enjoy!


What do you with bags of dried beans that were never used and are probably not going to taste that good if cooked?  You give them to your kids to play with.  This seriously entertained both of them for 30 minutes and Bennett, another 30.


What a lovely basket of colored beans you have, Bennett.  How nicely you're transferring them :)  {There were actually dozens of beans all over the floors.....LOL.}


Good ol' Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A.  It's so nice to get lunch for one adult and two children for under $5, and that's including an extra brownie {or two}.  I'm simply amazed they didn't pull off the stickers from their clothing.  That's why I had the jacket on Bennett for transport....lol.  They were excited to see any one else who was dressed up, as if they were in on the secret, too :)  Pretty adorable.

No comments: