Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sunshine Award

image

1. What 3 words do you hope people use to describe you?
    Hmm.....maybe loyal, creative and funny

2. Describe your daily uniform (your go-to wardrobe staples). 
    Lately, these haven't been anything worth writing home about!  If I'm actually going out into public {at home it's all about t-shirts and pj pants...lol} then the pair of jeans that feels most comfortable that day and a light sweater.

3. Any regrets from the year 2002?
    Well, that was almost 14 years ago!  My regrets include my {very tame} dalliances with stupid boys at BYU.  I think I was just trying to make time pass more quickly until my future husband got off his mission!

4. Event/time/thing you’re most looking forward to in 2014?
    Definitely having baby #3!  We find out boy or girl in just 9 days and then the battle for names begins!

5. What unusual or “crazy” color or piece of art/furniture do you secretly wish to incorporate into your house (current or future)? I.E.: I am trying to convince Sam to let me do a pale pink bedroom AND a black dining room at the new place…we’ll see!)
   Hmm....since we can't paint in our current place, I don't know....my ideas for these things are usually suppressed until I can actually do something about it!

6. Favorite way to be active or exercise?
    Probably weight lifting....I absolutely hate cardio...lol.  Right now, though, I am fairly lazy.  It's pretty sad.

7. Did you ever have a crush on a fictional character from a book or show? Who?
    Well, my celebrity crush du jour is probably Steven Amnell....if you don't know who I'm talking about, just watch Arrow on the CW network.  Yeah.  If it was a book, and this totally just came to mind and I can't remember his actual name, the main male character from The Scarlet Pimpernel.

8. You’ve come into mega-money! Do you hire a staff that comes and goes through your house regularly handling all of the house work or do you continue to do it all on your own (while wearing gold dipped rubber gloves, of course)?
   That's tough.  I think I'd hire someone to deal with my kitchen and bathrooms and take care of the rest myself.

9. What time period would you most like to live in (other than current times)?
    Well, that's easy!  Regency England :)

10. Tell us about your next Pinterest project you want to tackle.
      I don't know that I have it on Pinterest, but it's where you have the major dates, in number format, of you and your spouses birthdays and then your marriage, and then the dates of when your kids are born afterwards.  I have seen it printed out in ink, but I'm thinking I want to embroider it.  It'll be large enough to fit this big frame I've been figuring out how to use.  Probably 24" x 24" or a tad smaller.

No comments: